Clocks in Ukraine move back October 30, 2011
Ukraine has abandoned a plan to remain on daylight saving time (DST) when the clocks are moved one hour back in most other European countries on Sunday, October 30, 2011. Cities in Ukraine, including the capital Kiev, will now switch to standard time on this date.
Back to winter time
However, on October 18, 2011, the parliament changed its original decision and Ukraine will go back to winter time on October 30 after all.
- GMT obsolete as prime meridian moves to Paris
- Middle East & North Africa DST roundup
- Australia & New Zealand end DST on April 6, 2014
- Crimea to adopt Moscow Standard Time
- March 30, 2014: Europe starts Daylight Saving Time
- Sunday, March 9, 2014: DST starts in USA and Canada
More about Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight Saving Time
- List of countries that observe Daylight Saving Time in 2014
- Upcoming Daylight Saving Time Clock Changes
- Daylight Savings Time vs Daylight Saving Time