Time Zone Map
Legend: How to use the interactive Time Zone Map
- Search for any city in our database in the search field above and place a black pin by the location on the map. Add as many pins as you like. To remove the pins, simply refresh the page.
(Caution: Your pins aren't saved and will be lost when you reload the page).
- Hover your mouse over a city (red dot) to see the name of the city and country with current local time.
“DST” is displayed if the location is currently observing daylight saving time.
- Click on a city (red dot) for more information about that location.
- Hover your mouse over the map to highlight time zones.
(Doesn't work in older versions of IE – IE8 and below.)
- Find the current time offset – displayed in whole hours only – from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at the bottom of the map. UTC offsets in diagonally striped areas are not by whole hours.
- The map shows current local times at all times and therefore changes appearance when areas switch between standard time and DST.