Looking for a free and accurate countdown timer that you can customize for your website or blog? Check out our free Countdown Timer, which gives you more choices in creating your very own personalized countdown timer.
More Choices for Your Countdown Timer
Our free countdown timer, also referred to as a countdown clock, gives you greater choices in customizing a countdown timer for your website or blog. You can now choose your own background theme and color, as well as amend how your text will look in the timer, and much more.
Some reasons why people use our free countdown timer are because:
- The countdown is accurate — the clocks display current time, even if the user's computer clock is wrong.
- You have choices regarding DST — there are different options on how to deal with daylight saving time (DST) with regard to your countdown timer. Read more about the countdown timer and DST.
- The countdown takes into account any time zone — all the major time zones are supported.
- It is highly configurable — choose different backgrounds, text options, colors and fonts.
- You can choose units to display — from days to milliseconds.
- No registration is needed — the HTML code is available immediately.
It is quite simple to customize your own free countdown timer. All you need to do is fill out the gray customization form on the Countdown Timer page. This form lets you choose how you want your timer to look on your website. A small preview window at the bottom right corner of your web page should also appear next to the form, which you can use to create your countdown timer.
You also have the option of copying or modifying an existing timer you may have created before, simply by clicking on the “Copy/modify clock” button above the gray customization form.
Choosing a Look for Your Countdown Timer
The free countdown timer has a selection of background themes from which you can choose. These themes can be used for events such as:
- Baby due dates.
- Other major events to count down to.
You can pick your own background color and counter size, as well as change your font type and font size.
Countdown Timer Number Customization
You can also change the way in which you want your countdown timer to be shown – this includes what your smallest unit will be (from days to milliseconds) and if you want to stop at zero (0) or count upwards when the countdown time has expired.
Moreover, you can either choose for your countdown timer to take into account daylight saving time or set your countdown timer so it pretends that DST does not exist (in other words, it will not take into account DST). For more information, read about a short explanation on how this function works.
You can also opt for a synchronization message if you want to see a message appear on your countdown timer that tells you how accurate your timer is after it is synchronized.
Other Choices for your Countdown Timer
You can personalize your own text in your countdown timer, both for before the countdown time has passed and for after your countdown time has passed. You can also choose if you wish to display borders and add padding to your countdown timer.
You also have the option of selecting a normal web page (http server) or a secure web page (https/SSL server). However, the latter option should only be used if your website is on a secure server (https).
How do I Customize My Countdown Timer?
All you need to do is fill out a gray form on the page Free Countdown Timers for your Website, which allows you to personalize your countdown timer for your website or blog. If you need help, please read about the Options for Your Free Countdown Timer.
In This Article
- More Choices for Your Countdown Timer
- Choosing a Look for Your Countdown Timer
- Countdown Timer Number Customization
- Other Choices for your Countdown Timer
- How do I Customize My Countdown Timer?
Find the best time for a web meeting across time zones More