The New Year has passed, a decade has gone by, and now we’re in 2010. timeanddate.com can help you plan for the year 2010 with the World Clock, the Calendar for Any Year, and more time and date related tools and information on our website. We also produced the list of Daylight Saving Dates for 2010. We hope that you find our tools useful in helping you plan for the year 2010!
Don’t forget, the year 2010 is the International Year of Biodiversity as well as the International Year for the Rapprochement of Cultures.
One of the things we worked on in the previous year is a navigation bar to help you search for time and date related information on our website more quickly and with less effort. The navigation bar was originally trialed earlier on, but it will now remain on the website.
The Calendar and other tools
Other planning tools to help you get through the year include:
- Sunrise and Sunset Calculator – check when sunrises and sunsets occur in different places.
- Moonrise and Moonset Calculator – check when moonrises and moonsets occur in different places.
- Moon Phase Calculator – check when the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and third quarter occur in different parts of the world.
- Custom Countdown Counters – choose from variety of countdown counters to help you count down for any event. We also have an application, called the Exact Countdown 2010, which you can use on your iPhone. It is available through the iTunes link or by searching for Exact Countdown 2010 in App Store (directly from the iPhone or iPod touch).
- Seasons Calculator – find out when the equinoxes and solstices occur throughout the year.
Keep track of time with the World Clock
The World Clock, which celebrates its 15th birthday on November 7, 2010, includes a list of cities around the world, including places in Antarctica. If you click on one of these cities or towns, you will find a page of time related information, as well as the weather, for that particular place. You can also add the World Clock search to your browser. If you cannot find the place you are looking for in the World Clock’s main list, then try The World Clock—long list, which has more places that you can choose.
Other useful time-related items include:
- Personal World Clock – you can use this tool to personalize your World Clock and add more than one place to compare times, which you can check regularly (if you are registered and logged in timeanddate.com).
- Fixed Time World Clock – if you are planning a webcast, online chat, conference call or other event, this can help you tell others when the event will happen in their local time zone.
- Time Zone Converter – use this tool to convert between two time zones. It handles past, current and future dates for locations in at least 200 countries.
- Meeting Planner – this can be used if you are going to make an international phone call and want to find out when is a good time to call.
- Time Zone News, which gives you the heads up on any changes or planned changes with time zones or daylight saving time in different countries worldwide.
- Free Digital Clock – the clocks can be placed on your website or blog. The advantage of having these clocks is that they display current time accurately, even if your computer clock is not accurate.
These tools and much more, including information on International Dialing Codes, are all available on our website.
Comments and Feedback
For comments, complete the feedback form by clicking on the Feedback link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
In this Article
- New navigation
- The Calendar and other tools
- Keep track of time with the World Clock
- Comments and Feedback