Clock changes in Choibalsan
Choibalsan is also known as Bajan Tuemen
The native name of Mongolia is Mongol Uls
Time change dates in 2006<2005 | 2007> | Choose year...
|2006 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Saturday, March 25 and ended on Saturday, September 30.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 25, 2006 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Sep 30, 2006 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Choibalsan
- Current local time in Choibalsan
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Choibalsan
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Choibalsan?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Choibalsan, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Choibalsan time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Choibalsan on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more