|Houston, Texas, United States|
Time change dates in 1999<1998 | 2000> | Choose year...
|1999 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, April 4 and ended on Sunday, October 31.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Apr 4, 1999 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 31, 1999 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Houston
- Current local time in Houston
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Houston
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Houston?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Houston, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Houston time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Houston on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services