Clock changes in Bethlehem
|Bethlehem, West Bank|
The West Bank is Israeli-occupied with current status subject to the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement - permanent status to be determined through further negotiation
Time change dates in 2001<2000 | 2002> | Choose year...
|2001 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Friday, April 20 and ended on Thursday, October 18.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Apr 20, 2001 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 18, 2001 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Bethlehem
- Current local time in Bethlehem
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Bethlehem
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Bethlehem?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Bethlehem, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Bethlehem time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Bethlehem on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services