Clock changes in Islamabad
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan
Time change dates in 2009<2008 | 2010> | Choose year...
|2009 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Wednesday, April 15 and ended on Saturday, October 31.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Apr 15, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Pakistan starts Daylight Saving Time April 15, 2009
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 31, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Pakistan ends DST on November 1, 2009
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Islamabad
- Current local time in Islamabad
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Islamabad
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Islamabad?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Islamabad, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Islamabad time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Islamabad on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more