Clock changes in Grand Falls-Windsor
|Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada|
Time change dates in 2010<2009 | 2011> | Choose year...
|2010 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 14 and ended on Saturday, November 6.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 14, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Most of North America Springs Forward March 14, 2010
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 7, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: USA and Canada End DST on November 7, 2010
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Grand Falls-Windsor
- Current local time in Grand Falls-Windsor
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Grand Falls-Windsor
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Grand Falls-Windsor?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Grand Falls-Windsor, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Grand Falls-Windsor time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Grand Falls-Windsor on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more