Clock changes in Maastricht
The native name of Netherlands is Nederland
Time change dates in 2010<2009 | 2011> | Choose year...
|2010 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 28 and ended on Sunday, October 31.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 28, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Europe Starts Daylight Saving Time March 28, 2010
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 31, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Daylight Saving Ends in Europe on October 31, 2010
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Maastricht
- Current local time in Maastricht
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Maastricht
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Maastricht?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Maastricht, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Maastricht time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Maastricht on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services