Clock changes in Lappeenranta
The native names of Finland are Suomi (Finnish), Finland (Swedish)
Time change dates in 2014<2013 | 2015> | Choose year...
|2014 Summary||Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday, March 30 and ends on Sunday, October 26.|
Daylight Saving Time starts
When local standard time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 30, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: March 30, 2014: Europe starts Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time ends
When local daylight time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 26, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Lappeenranta
- Current local time in Lappeenranta
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Lappeenranta
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Lappeenranta?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Lappeenranta, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Lappeenranta time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Lappeenranta on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services