Clock changes in Mariehamn
The native names of Finland are Suomi (Finnish), Finland (Swedish)
Time change dates in 2013<2012 | 2014> | Choose year...
|2013 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 31 and ended on Sunday, October 27.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 31, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: March 31, 2013: Europe Starts Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 27, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Europe sets clocks back as DST ends on Sunday, October 27, 2013
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Mariehamn
- Current local time in Mariehamn
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Mariehamn
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Mariehamn?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Mariehamn, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Mariehamn time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Mariehamn on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services