Clock changes in Melbourne
|Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
Time change dates in 2000<1999 | 2001> | Choose year...
|2000 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, March 26 and resumed again on Sunday, August 27.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Mar 26, 2000 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Aug 27, 2000 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Melbourne
- Current local time in Melbourne
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Melbourne
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Melbourne?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Melbourne, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Melbourne time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Melbourne on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more