Clock changes in Oklahoma City
|Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States|
Oklahoma City is the capital of the state Oklahoma
Time change dates in 2009<2008 | 2010> | Choose year...
|2009 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 8 and ended on Sunday, November 1.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 8, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: USA/Canada Start Daylight Saving Time on March 8, 2009
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 1, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Clocks Fall Back in USA and Canada on November 1
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Oklahoma City
- Current local time in Oklahoma City
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Oklahoma City
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Oklahoma City?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Oklahoma City, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Oklahoma City time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Oklahoma City on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more