The native name of Russia is Rossiya
Time change dates in 2010<2009 | 2011> | Choose year...
|2010 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 28 and ended on Sunday, October 31.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 28, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Russia Reduces Number of Time Zones
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 31, 2010 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Russia Proposes International System of Time Zones
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Barnaul
- Current local time in Barnaul
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Barnaul
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Barnaul?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Barnaul, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Barnaul time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Barnaul on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more