|St. Paul, Minnesota, United States|
St. Paul is the capital of the state Minnesota
Time change dates in 2012<2011 | 2013> | Choose year...
|2012 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 11 and ended on Sunday, November 4.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 11, 2012 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Sunday, March 11: Daylight saving starts in USA & Canada
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 4, 2012 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Sunday, Nov 4, 2012: DST ends in USA and Canada
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for St. Paul
- Current local time in St. Paul
- Make a Personal World Clock and include St. Paul
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in St. Paul?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in St. Paul, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between St. Paul time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for St. Paul on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services