Clock changes in Idaho Falls
|Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States|
Time change dates in 2011<2010 | 2012> | Choose year...
|2011 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 13 and ended on Sunday, November 6.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 13, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: USA and Canada Start DST on March 13, 2011
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 6, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Daylight Saving ends in USA and Canada Nov 6
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Idaho Falls
- Current local time in Idaho Falls
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Idaho Falls
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Idaho Falls?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Idaho Falls, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Idaho Falls time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Idaho Falls on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services