Santiago is the capital of Chile
Time change dates in 2004<2003 | 2005> | Choose year...
|2004 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Saturday, March 13 and resumed again on Sunday, October 10.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Mar 13, 2004 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Oct 10, 2004 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Santiago
- Current local time in Santiago
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Santiago
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Santiago?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Santiago, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Santiago time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Santiago on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more