Santiago is the capital of Chile
Time change dates in 2008<2007 | 2009> | Choose year...
|2008 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Saturday, March 29 and resumed again on Sunday, October 12.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Mar 29, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Energy Crisis and Drought Extends Chile’s Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Oct 12, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Santiago
- Current local time in Santiago
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Santiago
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Santiago?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Santiago, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Santiago time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Santiago on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services