Clock changes in Stockholm
Stockholm is the capital of Sweden
The native name of Sweden is Sverige
Time change dates in 2009<2008 | 2010> | Choose year...
|2009 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 29 and ended on Sunday, October 25.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 29, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Europe Starts Daylight Saving Time on March 29, 2009
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 25, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Europe’s Daylight Saving Ends on October 25, 2009
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Stockholm
- Current local time in Stockholm
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Stockholm
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Stockholm?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Stockholm, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Stockholm time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Stockholm on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more