Tangier is also known as Tanger
The native name of Morocco is Al Maghrib
Time change dates in 2011<2010 | 2012> | Choose year...
|2011 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, April 3 and ended on Saturday, July 30.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Apr 3, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Jul 30, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Morocco's 2013 Daylight Saving Time Schedule
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Tangier
- Current local time in Tangier
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Tangier
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Tangier?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Tangier, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Tangier time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Tangier on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more