Clock changes in Tegucigalpa
Tegucigalpa is the capital of Honduras
Time change dates in 2006<2005 | 2007> | Choose year...
|2006 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, May 7 and ended on Sunday, August 6.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on May 7, 2006 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Aug 6, 2006 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Tegucigalpa
- Current local time in Tegucigalpa
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Tegucigalpa
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Tegucigalpa?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Tegucigalpa, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Tegucigalpa time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Tegucigalpa on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services