The native names of Belgium are België (Dutch), Belgique (French), Belgien (German)
Time change dates in 2011<2010 | 2012> | Choose year...
|2011 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 27 and ended on Sunday, October 30.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 27, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Europe Starts Daylight Saving on March 27, 2011
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 30, 2011 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Most Europeans turn clocks back October 30, 2011
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Antwerp
- Current local time in Antwerp
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Antwerp
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Antwerp?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Antwerp, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Antwerp time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Antwerp on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more