Time change dates in 2013<2012 | 2014> | Choose year...
|2013 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, January 20 and resumed again on Sunday, October 27.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Jan 20, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Oct 27, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Lautoka
- Current local time in Lautoka
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Lautoka
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Lautoka?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Lautoka, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Lautoka time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Lautoka on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services