Clock changes in Swakopmund
Time change dates in 2014<2013 | 2015> | Choose year...
|2014 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, April 6 and resumes again on Sunday, September 7.|
Daylight Saving Time ends
When local daylight time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Apr 6, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time starts
When local standard time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Sep 7, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Swakopmund
- Current local time in Swakopmund
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Swakopmund
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Swakopmund?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Swakopmund, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Swakopmund time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Swakopmund on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services