Clock changes in South Pole
|South Pole, Antarctica|
South Pole is also known as Amundsen-Scott station
Time change dates in 2011<2010 | 2012> | Choose year...
|2011 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, April 3 and resumed again on Sunday, September 25.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for South Pole
- Current local time in South Pole
- Make a Personal World Clock and include South Pole
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in South Pole?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in South Pole, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between South Pole time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for South Pole on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services