|Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
Time change dates in 2008<2007 | 2009> | Choose year...
|2008 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, April 6 and resumed again on Sunday, October 5.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Apr 6, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Oct 5, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: South Australia Extends Daylight Saving in 2008–2009
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Adelaide
- Current local time in Adelaide
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Adelaide
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Adelaide?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Adelaide, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Adelaide time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Adelaide on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services