Clock changes in Copenhagen
Copenhagen is also known as København
Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark
The native name of Denmark is Danmark
Time change dates in 2012<2011 | 2013> | Choose year...
|2012 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 25 and ended on Sunday, October 28.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 25, 2012 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 28, 2012 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Sunday, Oct 28, 2012: Most Europeans turn clocks back as DST ends
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Copenhagen
- Current local time in Copenhagen
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Copenhagen
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Copenhagen?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Copenhagen, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Copenhagen time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Copenhagen on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more