|Douglas, Isle of Man|
Douglas is the capital of Isle of Man
Time change dates in 2002<2001 | 2003> | Choose year...
|2002 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 31 and ended on Sunday, October 27.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 31, 2002 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 27, 2002 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Douglas
- Current local time in Douglas
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Douglas
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Douglas?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Douglas, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Douglas time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Douglas on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services