Clock changes in Longyearbyen
|Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway|
Longyearbyen is the capital of state Svalbard
The native name of Norway is Norge
Time change dates in 2008<2007 | 2009> | Choose year...
|2008 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 30 and ended on Sunday, October 26.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Background info: Europe Embarks on Daylight Saving Schedule 2008
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Background info: Europe’s 2008 Daylight Saving Schedule Ends
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Longyearbyen
- Current local time in Longyearbyen
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Longyearbyen
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Longyearbyen?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Longyearbyen, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Longyearbyen time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Longyearbyen on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services