|El Aaiún, Western Sahara|
Time change dates in 2009<2008 | 2010> | Choose year...
|2009 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Monday, June 1 and ended on Thursday, August 20.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Jun 1, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Morocco’s Daylight Saving Time Starts June 1, 2009
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Aug 20, 2009 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Morocco to End DST Before Ramadan
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for El Aaiún
- Current local time in El Aaiún
- Make a Personal World Clock and include El Aaiún
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in El Aaiún?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in El Aaiún, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between El Aaiún time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for El Aaiún on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more