Clock changes in Lord Howe Island
|Lord Howe Island, Lord Howe Island, Australia|
Time change dates in 2001<2000 | 2002> | Choose year...
|2001 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, March 25 and resumed again on Sunday, October 28.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 0:30 hours earlier on Mar 25, 2001 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 0:30 hours later on Oct 28, 2001 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Lord Howe Island
- Current local time in Lord Howe Island
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Lord Howe Island
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Lord Howe Island?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Lord Howe Island, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Lord Howe Island time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Lord Howe Island on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more