Clock changes in Lord Howe Island
|Lord Howe Island, Lord Howe Island, Australia|
Time change dates in 2013<2012 | 2014> | Choose year...
|2013 Summary||Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, April 7 and resumes again on Sunday, October 6.|
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 0:30 hours earlier on Apr 7, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Sunday, April 7, 2013: Australia and New Zealand end DST
Daylight Saving Time starts
When local standard time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 0:30 hours later on Oct 6, 2013 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Lord Howe Island
- Current local time in Lord Howe Island
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Lord Howe Island
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Lord Howe Island?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Lord Howe Island, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Lord Howe Island time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Lord Howe Island on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more