Time change dates in 2008<2007 | 2009> | Choose year...
|2008 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, June 1 and ended on Friday, October 31.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Jun 1, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Pakistan turns to daylight saving to address power crisis
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 31, 2008 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
Background info: Pakistan Extends Daylight Saving Hours in 2008
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Karachi
- Current local time in Karachi
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Karachi
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Karachi?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Karachi, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Karachi time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Karachi on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services