Clock changes in Cedar Rapids
|Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States|
Time change dates in 2014<2013 | 2015> | Choose year...
|2014 Summary||Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday, March 9 and ends on Sunday, November 2.|
Daylight Saving Time starts
When local standard time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 9, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Background info: Sunday, March 9, 2014: DST starts in USA and Canada
Daylight Saving Time ends
When local daylight time is about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 2, 2014 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Cedar Rapids
- Current local time in Cedar Rapids
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Cedar Rapids
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Cedar Rapids?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Cedar Rapids, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Cedar Rapids time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Cedar Rapids on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services