|Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
Time change dates in 2003<2002 | 2004> | Choose year...
|2003 Summary||Daylight Saving Time started on Sunday, March 30 and ended on Sunday, October 26.|
Daylight Saving Time started
When local standard time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour later on Mar 30, 2003 than the day before: More daylight in the evening
Daylight Saving Time ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunrise and sunset will both be about 1 hour earlier on Oct 26, 2003 than the day before: More daylight in the morning
|See other years|
Time Zone Calculators for Glasgow
- Current local time in Glasgow
- Make a Personal World Clock and include Glasgow
- When can I call/have a meeting with someone in Glasgow?
- If it is e.g. 4 pm in Glasgow, what time is it elsewhere?
- Time difference between Glasgow time and other time zones
- Display a free clock for Glasgow on your web site or blog
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Normal version
- Site Configuration – Set country, language, time/date formats, time zone and more
- Time API Services