The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Manila was 7 hours ahead of Paris
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 1:00:00 am||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Manila (Philippines)||Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 8:00:00 am||PHT||UTC+8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 00:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Paris (France - Île-de-France) Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 1:00:00 am CET UTC+1 hour Manila (Philippines) Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 8:00:00 am PHT UTC+8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 00:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Paris and Manila
- Current time in Paris and Manila
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview