The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Newark was 4 hours behind UTC
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|UTC ( )||Midnight between Tuesday, July 24, 2012 and Wednesday, July 25, 2012||UTC|
|Newark (U.S.A. - New Jersey)||Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
UTC ( ) Midnight between Tuesday, July 24, 2012 and Wednesday, July 25, 2012 UTC Newark (U.S.A. - New Jersey) Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between these time zones
- Current time in these locations
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services