The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 6 hours behind Berlin
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:55:00 PM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Monday, November 5, 2012 at 1:55:00 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, November 5, 2012 at 18:55:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:55:00 PM CET UTC+1 hour New York (U.S.A. - New York) Monday, November 5, 2012 at 1:55:00 PM EST UTC-5 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, November 5, 2012 at 18:55:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Berlin and New York
- Current time in Berlin and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services