The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Singapore was 14 hours ahead of Chicago
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois)||Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Singapore (Singapore)||Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM||SGT||UTC+8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, November 30, 2012 at 01:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois) Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 7:00:00 PM CST UTC-6 hours Singapore (Singapore) Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM SGT UTC+8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, November 30, 2012 at 01:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Chicago and Singapore
- Current time in Chicago and Singapore
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services