The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Boston was 14 hours behind Brisbane
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Midnight between Sunday, March 10, 2013 and Monday, March 11, 2013||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Boston (U.S.A. - Massachusetts)||Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 10:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Midnight between Sunday, March 10, 2013 and Monday, March 11, 2013 AEST UTC+10 hours Boston (U.S.A. - Massachusetts) Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 10:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 14:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brisbane and Boston
- Current time in Brisbane and Boston
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services