The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Warninguse London as the "To location" instead.
At the specified time, local time in UTC was 10 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 1:45:00 AM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Monday, September 30, 2013 at 3:45:00 PM||UTC|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 1:45:00 AM AEST UTC+10 hours UTC (Time Zone) Monday, September 30, 2013 at 3:45:00 PM UTC
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and UTC
- Current time in Melbourne and UTC
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services