The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Los Angeles was 2 hours behind Austin
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Austin (U.S.A. - Texas)||Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 8:00:00 AM||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)||Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 6:00:00 AM||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 14:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Austin (U.S.A. - Texas) Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 8:00:00 AM CST UTC-6 hours Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 6:00:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, January 1, 1970 at 14:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Austin and Los Angeles
- Current time in Austin and Los Angeles
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services