The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 12:30 hours behind New Delhi
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 5:00:00 PM||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 4:30:00 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New Delhi (India - Delhi) Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 5:00:00 PM IST UTC+5:30 hours San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 4:30:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New Delhi and San Francisco
- Current time in New Delhi and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services