The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 15 hours behind Taipei
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Taipei (Taiwan)||Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:30:00 AM||CST||UTC+8 hours|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 2:30:00 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 21:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Taipei (Taiwan) Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:30:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 2:30:00 PM PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 21:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Taipei and San Francisco
- Current time in Taipei and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services