The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Madrid was 6 hours behind Manila
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Manila (Philippines)||Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 2:00:00 PM||PHT||UTC+8 hours|
|Madrid (Spain)||Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 8:00:00 AM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 06:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Manila (Philippines) Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 2:00:00 PM PHT UTC+8 hours Madrid (Spain) Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 8:00:00 AM CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 06:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Manila and Madrid
- Current time in Manila and Madrid
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services