The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in London was 7 hours behind Hong Kong
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Hong Kong (Hong Kong)||Friday, July 25, 2008 at 11:00:00 AM||HKT||UTC+8 hours|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Friday, July 25, 2008 at 4:00:00 AM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, July 25, 2008 at 03:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) Friday, July 25, 2008 at 11:00:00 AM HKT UTC+8 hours London (United Kingdom - England) Friday, July 25, 2008 at 4:00:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, July 25, 2008 at 03:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Hong Kong and London
- Current time in Hong Kong and London
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services