The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in Melbourne is 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)||Monday, September 1, 2014 at 7:00:02 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 12:00:02 PM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 02:00:02|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Monday, September 1, 2014 at 7:00:02 PM PDT UTC-7 hours Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 12:00:02 PM AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 02:00:02
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Los Angeles and Melbourne
- Current time in Los Angeles and Melbourne
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services