The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in San Francisco is 12:30 hours behind New Delhi
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 11:57:46 AM||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 11:27:46 PM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 06:27:46|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New Delhi (India - Delhi) Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 11:57:46 AM IST UTC+5:30 hours San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 11:27:46 PM PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 06:27:46
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between New Delhi and San Francisco
- Current time in New Delhi and San Francisco
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services