The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in Columbus is 6 hours behind Rome
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Rome (Italy)||Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 10:47:05 PM||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Columbus (U.S.A. - Ohio)||Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 4:47:05 PM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 20:47:05|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Rome (Italy) Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 10:47:05 PM CEST UTC+2 hours Columbus (U.S.A. - Ohio) Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 4:47:05 PM EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 20:47:05
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Rome and Columbus
- Current time in Rome and Columbus
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services