The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in Columbus is 6 hours behind Rome
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Rome (Italy)||Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 4:36:59 AM||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Columbus (U.S.A. - Ohio)||Friday, March 7, 2014 at 10:36:59 PM||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 03:36:59|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Rome (Italy) Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 4:36:59 AM CET UTC+1 hour Columbus (U.S.A. - Ohio) Friday, March 7, 2014 at 10:36:59 PM EST UTC-5 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 03:36:59
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Rome and Columbus
- Current time in Rome and Columbus
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services